Hello loves! I have missed doing recipe posts from Weight Watchers, so we are back again today. Woo hoo!
- 1 1/2 tsp regular butter
- 1 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 large uncooked onion(s), minced
- 1 pound(s) uncooked lean ground beef
- 1 large egg(s), beaten
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, finely minced (or 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning)
- 3/4 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup(s) canned beef broth, or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup(s) white wine
- In a large skillet, melt butter and oil over medium heat. Add onions; cook, stirring occasionally, until they start to caramelize, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Mix the beef, egg, parsley (or Italian seasoning), salt and red pepper flakes together in a mixing bowl; mix well to combine.
- Add in the onions that were carmelized earlier.
- With damp hands, roll forty-eight 1/2-inch meatballs.
- Place same skillet over medium-low heat. Add meatballs, broth and wine; simmer until cooked through, gently turning meatballs once during cooking, about 20 minutes. Yields 4 meatballs per serving.
Jeremy seemed to love this recipe. He says I am a good cook…I just blush and look at him funny! Haha. But overall, this was a pretty good dinner. I did over cook the meatballs, so be careful of that, but it was easy and only 2 points for 4 meatballs! Not too shabby.
Oh…I didn’t make 48. They would have been crazy small.