After I took my blogging break to plan my wedding, I never reintroduced myself when I came back. Since there are some new faces around these parts, I wanted to take some time to say “Hi!” and give you a little more background on who I am and what you might not know about me – yet.
- I am messy. Really messy. As much as it bothers me to have things thrown all over our house, I also don’t really do a whole lot about it. If I move something to a safer/more acceptable place, I will forget where it is. This happens almost every time that I straighten the house. Trust me, I have tried to keep a clean house, but I haven’t found any real way to do that yet.
- I like football – but I hate watching Auburn play. It’s irrational, but I feel like when I am watching them, they start to suck and I can’t handle the pressure. I’m also not a fan of watching football all day long. I get antsy and need to get out of the house. Jeremy – who loves football and could veg in front of the TV all day – probably thinks I’m crazy for getting so antsy. I like to do things…not watch other people doing things.
- Jeremy and I were married in June, and after a VERY long engagement – we made it official. Planning a wedding is stressful and shouldn’t be taken lightly. They are also can be very expensive – so start saving your pennies. You will need them. One thing I have learned about married life is that it’s just as fun as being engaged. I love it and I love calling Jeremy my husband…which I did constantly the first week.
- I really wish that I was crafty or creative in any capacity. I am creative, but I feel like others are so much more creative than I am and it intimidates me. I have things that I have wanted to start for months, but have been too scared to take that leap and just do it. Like buying some watercolors and playing around with them. I have ideas, but I just haven’t been able to execute. Does anyone else have this problem?
- Fall is my favorite time of year – but don’t let those cute boots fool you. I wore my new ones all day on Saturday and they tore my feet apart. Someone should have told me (I should have known) that they needed to be broken in before we went apple picking. Oh well. Sunday was recovery day for my poor poor feet.
Feel free to introduce yourself in the comments!