This year, I want to start setting monthly goals. I think setting goals is a great way to keep track of yourself and hold yourself accountable. These goals might not be achieved this month, but you can bet your bottom dollar that I am going to continue to work on these goals.
- Continue to cook dinners based on the new cookbook. Strive to cook dinners 4-5 nights out of the week.
- Keep the kitchen table clean. It is our dumping ground for things when we get home from work. Paper, shoes, computers, work stuff…everything. The kitchen table needs to stay neat and tidy.
- Read 2 more books this month. I am already on my 2nd book this month, so I am excited to read another one this month.
- Continue to work through our Q&A journal. We have been doing a great job of this so far, but we are only 6 days in. We do have the journal on the coffee table so that we can see it.
- Write posts over the weekend. I am not doing well with this right now, so I would love to get into a schedule.
- Take more pictures for potential blog posts…and take pictures that aren’t from the iPhone.
- Continue to foster relationships with fellow bloggers.