Well hello there Friday. It’s so nice to see you again. Today starts the longest day ever, but I couldn’t be more excited about it! So lets get on to it, shall we?
This week I am thankful for:
- Tonight. We are going to see Mockingjay and I couldn’t be more happy about it. I loved the books and luckily Jeremy has loved the movies, so date night tonight!
- On Sunday, we saw Cirque du Soliel Amaluna. It was amazing. There was one act that just blew me away. Something I have never seen before, and probably an act I will never see again. I’m so grateful that Jeremy loves Cirque as much as I do. And I’m grateful that my mom got to join us as her Christmas gift.
- Friends. Finding the ones that really love you are amazing. And then, having friends – or family friends – who are so talented that they painted a picture from our wedding. I am blown away by how wonderful this painting is and how perfect it is. And she made me so tan, which I love!
- Thanksgiving is next week. How on earth did it get here already? I can’t wait to see Jeremy’s sister and family and eat some yummy turkey.
- The Santa Coca-Cola cans are out! Who is excited about these? I didn’t notice them yesterday, but you better believe that I will be drinking lots of these in the coming weeks.
What are you grateful for this week?