I need some advice and help.
I hit 200 followers this week, which is a milestone in itself, right? Well, I am thinking of commemorating this by buying my own domain name. I have been thinking about this for a long time. Might as well just do it, am I right?
So here is where I need some help. I have made websites a long time ago but it has been a LONG time ago, so I don’t know how things have changed and how it works with blogs.
Obviously I need to buy a domain. I haven’t done that yet, but I plan on doing that this week. So, what else do I need to do besides buy a domain? I have a short list below of questions that I am not sure how to answer right now.
What else do I need to do?
- I currently use Blogger but I was curious if I need to pay for hosting as well.
- Can I still use Blogger if I pay someone else to host my blog?
- What are the pros and cons of paying for your own hosting?
- Can I have my own domain but not pay for hosting?
- See…I need some help! Please help me figure this out.