Hi there! I’m Kristyn, the person behind this space. I strive to bring humor along with real life events and a few personal trials to Chits and Giggles. The name might sound like all fun and games, but I do touch on serious subjects as well.
The Girl Behind the Blog
- I love to curl up with a good book and just read for hours.
- I love trying out new recipes (Jeremy is my guinea pig).
- I have dreams of traveling to far off places and one day we will make them a reality.
- Despite the fact that I have been on a weight loss journey since this blogs’ inception, I love food more than anything else – including Jeremy.
- I wish I my entire house was Pinterest inspired, oh wait…it is (sort of).
- I strive every day to tap into my creative side and one day I will show you what I’ve been working on!
About the Blog
Chits and Giggles started out of boredom. Nope, not even kidding. Jeremy was working crazy hours and I would be home at night alone, so why not start a blog? My sole purpose of the blog, back in 2012, was to document my life and turn it into a book. I had no idea about the blogging community of how much I would grow as a person because of my online space. Since those 2 years, I have learned so much about myself, blogging and I am learning to become a better writer.
So, grab some wine or coffee and stay for a while.
Most Viewed Posts:
- How to clean your Keurig
- How to: Figure out Your DSLR
- 30 Blog post ideas
- Super easy homemade smoothie recipe
- The night we got engaged
My Favorite Posts:
- Our wedding ceremony
- That post where I wear a bikini
- Why I’m not a fashion blogger
- Our wedding video — it’s beautiful!
If you would like to reach out to me, please do so! Links are below. I would love to hear from you!